- Beauty With Attitude reviews some new lip butters and lip balms. Check them out!!
- Gia shares pictures and her opinions of Jessica's Bridal collection - the much more affordable versions of Chanel's Spring collection - along with some Cult Nails and Sally Hansen polishes she loves for mid-mani refreshers!
- Pastels are in for spring, and while Retrodiva isn't much of a pastel girl, she takes a look at this season's best pastel nail polish - a great way to wear the trend.
- Jessika from polish insomniac goes back in time to show your her favorite Essie's!
- BlushingNoir is hosting a giveaway where TWO winners will receive a set of Stila Nail Polishes and a Plumping Lip Gloss from Victoria's Secret! Open internationally!
- Glitter.Gloss.Garbage has your beauty must haves for summer travel!
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom is a fan of purples - especially when they look like Salon Perfect Purple Sorbet!
- Beauty Info Zone wants you to see the latest and greatest from Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics.
- lola's secret beauty blog exposes celebrity makeup artist Susan Thompson & her eponymously named cosmetics line that is far too good to remain a Hollywood insider secret!
- Hello Dollface tries some oral care that will get you excited about brushing your teeth!
- Phyrra is having a big giveaway for her 4th Blog Anniversary. Enter to win!
- Perilously Pale is thinking she needs to give drugstore items a chance more often when she shares with you swatches of five Revlon Colorburst lipglosses including Papaya, and Strawberry. Hungry anyone?
- Miss L shows one of her new favorite pink nail polishes and cute mani with flowers.
- Lipgloss Break Reviews Jessica Cosmetics Heavy Petal Spring 2012 collection.
- Spontaneous Chick gives a tutorial on how to do a leopard eye shadow.
- BeautyXpose reviews the latest high shine lip glosses from Smashbox: Shades of Fame.
- Curls N Pearls reviews Vincent Longo's - check out this post for a breakdown of pros and cons.
- BeautyJudy provides advice and tips on how to successfully represent your blog and personal brand at beauty trade shows and events.
- The Beauty Professor gives a glowing review to Guerlain Terracotta Gloss in Sable…summertime is here!
- Pammy Blogs Beauty says Buh-bye to Frizz with Marc Anthony's Bye. Bye. Frizz Keratin Smoothing Line. Be sure to check out her review!
- Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful shows a new way to make minerals more user-friendly & is giving one away to readers!
- My Newest Addiction shares Julep's Cinco de Mayo mystery box.
- Want some heavy petal? Check out Lipgloss Break with her Jessica Nail Polish collection.
- Polarbelle is sharing the bronze with Dior's new Aurora Eyeshadow and Sunlight Bronzing palettes.
Friday, May 18, 2012
Beauty Blog Coalition Weekly Roundup -Week of May 15, 2012
During the week of Monday, May 15th, 2012, the Beauty Blog Coalition had some exceptional posts. It's a great day for surfing...enjoy the ride!